- Construction of the data center to accommodate the server infrastructure (200 kW);
- Organization of a virtualized infrastructure to meet current and future directions of development of the University;
- Migration of current information services of the University to a new hardware and software platform;
- Construction of the data center to accommodate the electronic library services (100 kW);
- Organization of infrastructure of virtualized workplaces.
The number of servers to be migrated: 123 pcs.
Number of users: 23 000.
Number of expanded virtualized workplaces: 420 pcs.
Hardware and Software: Fujitsu, NetApp, CISCO, APC, Brocade, Wilson (DSU), VMware, Microsoft, RedHat.